I’ve got terrific news: Berkley has agreed to provide TEN finished reader copies for an early KINKED contest! This time around the contest needs to be for the US only, since Berkley will mail the copies directly to the winners, but don’t worry – I’ll hold an international contest later in October.
Berkley and I are giving away TEN copies of KINKED
1. Each contestant can have up seven (7) entries. You do NOT have to complete all seven steps to play. All you have to do to enter the giveaway is step #2. Completing any combination of the rest will just give you more chances to win.
2. +1 entry. Leave a comment for me here on my website blog at: www.theaharrison.com/blog. Comments made elsewhere, as for example, on Goodreads, Twitter or on my author Facebook page are fun to read, but they do not count as an entry.
REMEMBER: to get extra entries for the contest, you must include in your comment any details you took from steps #3 and #4.
3. +3 more entries (for +1 entry EACH) for following me on Goodreads, on Twitter (@TheaHarrison) and on Facebook (www.facebook.com/TheaHarrison). Many of you already do, so this is easy bonus points for the contest!
(You must include this information in your comment for contest credit!)
4. +3 entries (1 entry EACH) for 1) tweeting about this contest, 2) blogging about it, or 3) linking to it from your website, or other forms of social media.
Help me spread the word about KINKED – release date: November 5th!
(Remember, you must tell me where and include information on this in your comment on my blog for credit).
5. Anyone in the US is welcome to enter this contest / No P.O. Boxes, please.
6. Dates: The contest runs from September 24th – October 1st. With help from random.org, I will announce the THREE winners at noon MDT / 2 pm EST on October 1st.
Have fun with the contest, and good luck!