I’m thrilled to announce Moonshadow, book 1 in my Moonshadow trilogy, is included in the SFWA Fantastic Beasts bundle that releases today!
SFWA–the Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America–is an organization dedicated to promoting and supporting science fiction and fantasy writers in the United States and worldwide. The Fantastic Beasts bundle was curated by SFWA members, presenting the works of fifteen different authors as they take on the theme pf fantastic beasts in many different ways.
How does this work? For StoryBundle, you decide what price you want to pay. For $5 (or more, if you’re feeling generous), you’ll get the basic bundle of five books in any ebook format that you can read on the device of your choice. The 5 books you’ll receive are:
1. Moonshadow by Thea Harrison
2. Cici and the Curator by S. J. Wynde
3. All Things Huge and Hideous by G. Scott Huggins
4. Whalemoon by Dustin Porta
5. Bloodrush by Ben Galley
If you pay the bonus price of $15 (or more), you get all five of the regular books mentioned above plus TEN more books, for a total of fifteen books!
6. Eyrie by K. Vale Nagle
7. Sunset, She Fights by Tameri Etherton
8. Bursts of Fire by Susan Forest
9. The Cursing Stones by Sonya Bateman
10. Night’s Favor by Richard Parry
11. Song of Shadow by Natalya Capello
12. Heritage of Power – The Complete Series Books 1-5 by Lindsay Buroker
13. Prince of Foxes by H. L. Macfarlane
14. The Wolf at the End of the World by Douglas Smith
15. Windsworn by Derek Alan Siddoway
This bundle is available only from May 27, 2020 until June 18, 2020 via Story Bundle. For more information on how this works, please click here. And if you are interested in purchasing some or all of these fantastic books, please click here.
If you don’t already have Moonshadow, this is a wonderful opportunity to get it along with other great books. A definite win-win! Maybe you’ll even discover some addictive, new-to-you authors. Over the next few weeks, I’m going to spotlight 3 specific authors participating in the bundle whose work I think will really resonate with readers who enjoy my books. Those authors are Tameri Etherton, H. L. Macfarlane, and Sonya Bateman and I’m looking forward to sharing more about their books with you. In the meantime, I hope you’re staying safe and healthy.